Monday, June 26, 2006

Here he is!


Hey everybody! Here is Ezekiel Bryson Smith! He weighs 5 lbs 7 ounces, and is 19 inches long. More pictures will come soon.

19 comments:

Cliff and Tali said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie! I think he looks like both of you! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Holy Shnaggles!!! We are SOOOO stoked for you guys...wish we could just laugh and hug all three of you, man. We love you guys and feel so blessed to be in your lives at this point of the journey. Thanks for letting us walk with ya! - Ben & Kris

Holly said...

Congratulations!! He's super cute!

April Spicer said...

YEHHHHHHH He's finally here! What a little guy! Man, Noah was almost twice his weight. :) I guess that just means Noah was a big guy. :) We are so happy for you. Enjoy this awesome journey you've begun and please post more pictures soon. Love, Brian, April, and Noah

Anonymous said...

He looks great guys! Congratulations, and we love you. We will be calling soon.

Love,

Brooke

Welcome! said...

What a sweet little guy! I can't wait to see him in person. We are so happy for you all!

Lots of love,
Amber and Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Oh Frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
I am so happy for you all! Can we call him Zeke or is he strictly an Ezekial? I know you must be tired -- anything we can do to help?

Wayne & Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! God's goodness is seen once again. Greg B.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How sweet he is. congrats to Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Gramma Foster and Smith. He is a cutie, Neisha and Brice. I have passed the word along to all the Reynolds cousins and they send their love, too. Have fun.....Love Uncle Dave and Aunt Judy

Rick J said...

Congrats to all!! You guys do great work!

Love... Rick and Virginia

Erica said...

Oh my goodness...He's here! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM!!! and you guys too. he looks like he's saying..."ohhhh" in a cute little sqweaky baby voice. love ari

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is such a cutie! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see him. Daelyn is looking forward to holding him too!

We love you,
Chris, Kristy, Daelyn and Riley

Kristi said...

I happen to click through to your happy news from Randy Wray's site (I'm 36 weeks along myself). Then I realized that I know you - kind of. I am working with your fabulous youth group and volunteers here at PUMP this week, so we got to here about the your sweet boy right away yesterday. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! He came before I did!!! Now I get to see him! Cant wait to see you both, he is beautiful! Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Congrats to all of you. Can't wait to see him and you guys too!
Aunt Shirley

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! You can say that about a boy when he's a baby =) Can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations, I can't wait to see the new family.

Love ya, Paige

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Way to go guys. We're so happy for the three of you. Blessings!

Paul, Feydra & Fisher