Friday, January 12, 2007

My First Christmas

Christmas was a very busy time for us! We made three different trips to Fresno and enjoyed them all! I was able to see both sides of the family. Here are a few pictures from both trips, hope you enjoy!



Mom and Dad had me dress up as a Christmas tree for both family get togethers!




I got a chair to help me sit up. Another fun gift was a motorcyle rocking horse (pictures will be up later of that, I am a little small for it right now).






Here are a couple of pictures of the cousins on both sides.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Caelan and Zeke look a lot alike in their Christmas outfits. They have the same eyes!
-Carah

Welcome! said...

So many cute cousins...and the Christmas tree outfit will go down in history! Fun times!

Love you -- Amber

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love the Christmas tree outfit! That's awesome! It was great hanging out with you guys over the holiday. We're looking forward to your visit here. :)
Love you guys,
Kristy

P.S. Daelyn and Riley had the same Christmas PJ's as Zeke and Caelan this year!

Anonymous said...

uhm oh my gosh i am going to die from the cuteness of these pictures. no really. these should go in a museum as the cutest pictures ever.