Zeke loves standing up now. Once he is up it is very hard to get him to get him to sit down.
Also with standing he loves to hold onto your fingers and walk all over the place. He has such a cute little smile when you start walking.
We are not sure if Zeke is showing off his teeth or what. He just started doing this last week as his first smile. Then after a while he will finally give us the real one. It is pretty funny though. We have know idea who he picked it up from, but we like it!
3 comments:
That smile is hysterical! I have never seen him show so much personality! I love it!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
I just love him! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Love you guys,
Kristy
If I'm ever sad, I can just go look at these pictures and I will laugh hysterically because he is so darn cute!
Post a Comment