I think he gets cuter with every picture! I just love his smile! Both Daelyn and Riley LOVED looking at these new pictures and every time I get on the computer now Daelyn asks me to show her the pictures of Zeke! I'm going out for lectures, any chance I'll see you guys there? Hope so. :)
4 comments:
Omg! He's getting sooo big!!! I hope you all had a great Easter!!
Love and miss you all,
Sarah
Could these photos be any sweeter?? Zeke is such a happy boy! What fun times!
I think he gets cuter with every picture! I just love his smile! Both Daelyn and Riley LOVED looking at these new pictures and every time I get on the computer now Daelyn asks me to show her the pictures of Zeke! I'm going out for lectures, any chance I'll see you guys there? Hope so. :)
Look at all those teeth!
Post a Comment