Sunday, November 18, 2007

We have been having so much fun with Zeke. He is in the stage where he is starting to copy what we do. So the other day Brice was stretching so Zeke started to stretch with his Dad. And while playing one day Brice pointed at Zeke and told him to come to him and Zeke looked at Brice and put his arm in the air and pointed his finger at Brice and took off.

Zeke is also starting to add more words to his daily vocabulary. Right now we are working on "Love You." And the other day for the first time when Brice left for work and we went through the goodbyes and I said "Say Love you Daddy" and Zeke waved and said in his way "Love You." We just love hearing him say that.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Zeke right now. I love his expression and that he is wearing pajamas from last Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Welcome! said...

What a handsome charmer! I love to hear his little voice on the phone! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. And while you're teaching him to mimic you, try teaching "Aunt Amber Rocs!" I think he'll catch onto that one right away! :)

Unknown said...

He is such a sweet boy...can't wait to squeeze him again. Love, Bonnie and Mindy

Kristy said...

Ha! Daelyn wore those same PJ's from last Christmas just last night! I couldn't believe she still fit into them! Zeke is adorable, as usual. I love his smile!