Today at lunch Zeke decided to drink his yogurt. He thought it was so funny. He would do it over and over again until i had to stop him because it was pouring out in his lap. This was the first picture of the event and the best.
This is Cocoa our little Chihuahua puppy. We had been thinking about a puppy for a while. So after being at my folks house for a weekend we ended up getting a little puppy. Believe it or not dogs are cheaper in Fresno! My parents picked her out and did a great job. Zeke has so much fun playing with her. It is really cute to watch. She loves playing fetch, and she loves to cuddle up with you. It was an early Christmas/Birthday gift for me and I have loved it!
2 comments:
A dog!?! Wow! I happen to remember you referred to chihuahuas as "rats" at one time...guess you've changed you tune, hmmm?
I'm sure glad you have this blog...so I can get new pictures. Oops on the typo on the other comment...Mindy did not write that, I did. She wouldn't have written "you tune," she'd have previewed it before posting.
Bonnie
Post a Comment