This last week Zeke and I went to Fresno and spent the time with Mima & Pa. We had a great time hanging out at the house. This is yesterday with Mima right before we got in the car to head home. Yesterday morning when Zeke got up I told him we were going to go to coffee with Mima and her friends. He looked at me and said "I don't like coffee." So he had his Hostess Donettes (Powdered & Chocolate) that Mima bought and his milk.
One day Zeke and I went to the Fresno Zoo. We fed the Giraffes for the first time. Zeke told me he wanted to so we went in and he decided he would stay in the stroller. So I fed the Giraffe. The girl told me to hold the leaf up but don't let him have it yet. So I did that and the giraffe put his whole mouth over my hand!
We also ended up seeing Aunt Tali, Uncle Cliff, Caelan, Brenna and Corbin at the Zoo. We walked out to our car and their van was parked right next to us. We were not able to go up to my parents because the kids were sick. So we were all being very careful not to pass it to each other. At least they are here for the year! So we will figure out another time to get together and hang out. We did get to see my family at lunch Sat. when we pulled into town, so that was nice.
Zeke drinking the last bit of Mima's Coke while in the pool one day.
Zeke in the pool at our house before we left for Fresno.
We got home yesterday to very nice weather. When we left Fresno it was 104 so it was nice to hear the weather in Antioch would be a lot cooler then that the next couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment