Waiting on the swing with Papa & Gigi.
Enjoying his chocolate cake and ice cream!
Out after a very fun and very busy day!
Baby brother still is not here. We ask Zeke off and on if he is going to come see mom & baby brother at the hospital and here are some of the answers we get, "I think I will be too tired" "I might be watching a movie" and the newest that he told my family this week "Mommy told me no no, I can't go see them." One day he was warming up to the idea and told me he might come if I told all the doctors to hide when he came. I explained the doctors are not there for him, they are there to make sure mommy & baby brother are ok. He said, "No, you tell them all to hide." We will see what happens when the time comes. But it is funny to talk to him about it to see what he will come up with next.
3 comments:
he has a buzz cut! how cute!!
Wow, I can,t believe it ethier, but what a cutie! I was wondering bout baby bro? happy belated birthday Neisha, and congrats in advance for bby#2. We love u and think of you often, the Winks
Well I tried to post a comment, love the pics of the ziekmiester. we miss u , luv the winks
Post a Comment